SUPER forklifts models are manufactured using high quality profile-sections with channels sliding on rollers. They guarantee the utmost reliability even during extended and hard working periods.
They are available in different models with a load capacity from 1500 to 2500 kg and with several lifting heights fitting various tractors.
They can be equipped with one lifting cylinder in a central position, two sideways lifting cylinders (complete visibility), lateral shifting and load holder.
SUPER forklifts models are characterised by:
- channels shifting on rollers or radial bearings
- load capacity from 1500 to 2500 Kg
- lifting height from 2500 to 4000 mm and more on demand
- channels manufactured in laminated steel with sliding on tempered rollers
- two lifting chains
- security chain
- sliding coils in special material against usury and self-lubricanting
- adjustable and folding steel forks
- working through quick coupling to be directly connected to the tractor or through reservoir pump kit and multiplier for independent working through tractor power take-off
Specific characteristics included:
- sideways hoses and chains for a higher visibility
- foldaway load holder for a great handling
- upper and lower anti-wear systems on sliding frame for a longer lifetime
- adjustable and folding steel forks for a higher reliability
SUPER forklifts are available with 1, 2, 3 or 4 movements:
1) lift (with double acting cylinder)
3) side shift
SUPER VT models are provided with two external lifting cylinders, instead of one cylinder between the two channels, in order to allow a complete visibility.