ECO forklifts models are designed to match reliability advantages with cheapness.
They are designed in different models to fit tractors lift through a 3 point linkage.
They can be equipped with one lifting cylinder in a central position, two sideways lifting cylinders (complete visibility), lateral shifting and load-holder.
ECO forklifts models are characterised by:
- frame in steel with direct contact
- load capacity from 700 to 1500 Kg
- lifting height from 1500 to 4000 mm and more on demand
- forks in section, flexible and adjustable
- two lifting chains
- security chain
- sliding coils in special material against usury and self-lubrificating
- working through quick coupling to be directly connected to the tractor or through reservoir pump kit and multiplier for independent working through tractor power take-off
Specific characteristics included:
- sideways hoses and chains for a higher visibility
- foldaway load-holder for a great handling
- upper and lower anti-wear systems on sliding frame for a longer lifetime
ECO forklifts are available with 1, 2, 3 or 4 movements:
3) side shift
ECO VT models are provided with two external lifting cylinders, instead of one cylinder between the two channels, in order to allow a complete visibility.
NEW MODEL ECO 1603
- Tested capacity load kg. 300
- Lifting height mm. 1600
- Channel height mm. 1600
- Width mm. 520
- Frame in steel with direct touch
- Forks in section, flexible and adjustable
- No. 1 lifting chains
- No. 1 security chain
- Mounting pins for tractor Ø mm. 22
- Double acting cylinder
- Cilyder stroke mm. 100
- Ball joint on Ø mm. 19 cylnder (grade 1)
LOAD HOLDER FORKS
MANUAL from mm. 120
to mm. 650
This ECO model is only available in a version with 3 movements: lift, tilt and te side shift fork is manual.